Anyways, I found this craft while surfing Pintrest, (and pinning quite a bit, might I add) and thought it seemed really cool. The blog it's from is http://mycrazyblessedlife.com/2011/10/03/relax-bottletime-out-timer/.
Okay, so to make these, you need these supplies:
- 1 water bottle (preferably Smart Water brand)
- Goo Gone ( or something else to get the sticky off)
- 3/4 cup of hot water
- 1 bottle of glitter glue, whatever color
- 1 tube of ultra-fine glitter, again whatever color (though I recommend it to be somewhat close to the first color)
- super glue
- possibly clear gel glue
First, peel off the label and use the Goo Gone to get the sticky residue off. Then pour the water in, along with the glitters. Play around with the mixture until it's just right. Add clear gel glue to make it slower, and water (make sure it's hot) to make it slower. When you've got it, super glue the cap on so it doesn't explode on you : )
Well, as Bugs Bunny says "That's all, folks!"
Acy
No comments:
Post a Comment